IAC Issues Call for Abstracts 2019
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
IAC ISSUES CALL FOR ABSTRACTS 2019
Industrial Applications Committee for ITA
DENVER, Colorado -- International Titanium Association (ITA), through its Industrial Applications Committee (IAC), is sponsoring a speaker track of presentations for the upcoming NACE TEG 120X Committee on reactive metal fabrication and repair. The event is taking place during the CORROSION 2019 Conference in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, March 26. The speaker track includes:
1. Overview Of Titanium Industry Markets and How a Strong Aerospace Segment is Impacting Industrial Markets
2. Update on NACE MRO Gr 12 project and potential joint industry program for the addition of Gr2H to ASME pressure vessel code Section VIII- Class II
3. How Thin is Too Thin For Titanium Cladding?
4. Large Pressure Vessel Construction with Titanium Clad
5. Additive Manufacturing Track covering Cold Spray Technology, Electron Beam AM, and Weld Deposition AM
On September 23, 2019 the IAC will host the 2nd AnTi Corrosion day at the annual TITANIUM USA 2019 conference being held at the Mobile Convention Center in Alabama, USA. Over 100 exhibitors and a full track of speakers covering the following topics are being planned:
1. Oil & Gas
3. Shipyard / Marine Corrosion
4. Emerging Developments
The IAC is seeking a minimum of 10-12 technically related presentations on a variety of issues related to the topics referenced above for both events. Experts are invited to submit an abstract for a detailed Power Point presentation at the Conference. Speakers will be allocated 30 minutes for their presentation. Slide presentations will not require a formal written paper from speakers.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by technical experts at the International Titanium Association. Authors will be contacted as soon as their abstract is accepted.
The Call for Abstracts deadline for NACE TEG 120X is January 30, 2019.
The deadline for AnTi Corrosion is June 30, 2019.
Questions may be directed to Jennifer Simpson, ITA 1-303-404-2221 Telephone or firstname.lastname@example.org Email
ITA is the global trade association of the world's primary titanium metal producers who together account for over 90% of worldwide titanium production. Visit ITA at www.Titanium.org.